Researching a deeper insight how autonomy works and how we can achieve to full human potential
We are currently researching the following projects, if you want to know more visit our community
The effects of autonomy in the sport
Together with Top Volleyball Zwolle, a Volleyball team in the Dutch premier league, and the W1NNEN foundation, we are testing the effect of a 100% self-organizing team at the highest division.
- Personalized training, effects of purposeful training
- Creating a line-up without a coach
- 11 coaches: Team Dynamics in a game
100% Self scheduling in contact centre
The contact Centre workplace is a fiercely regulated environment with a strong indsutrial view of the workplace. Together with Coniche we are conducting a research in a call Centre (250 seats) in which the employees have the freedom to make their own schedules and have the responsibility to achieve the service levels.
The research focus areas are:
- Creating a living system: how the wisdom of the crowd (250+ persons) can influence the service levels
- Impact of more responsibility and freedom on the employee promotor score (EPS)
- Impact on resources and benefits of the new scheduling process